Thursday, February 19, 2009

Am I having another one?

Richard woke up in the morning feeling grumpy. Richard thought, "Another working day! Have to submit the proposal today else the manager would tear me off. Appraisal around the corner! Got to go to office before the traffic picks up! Life Sucks!!". He sheepishly moved around doing his morning chores. His wife asked him to check if their 7 year old daughter, Jessica had woken up.
Richard went to Jessica's bedroom and saw her sleeping and he woke her up. Jessica smiled as she woke up and asked, "Dad! Am I having another one?"
Richard dint get it, he looked curiously at her. Jessica exclaimed, "Yes! I'm having another one! I will be having more fun today", she kissed her father and jumped out of her bed.
Richard smiled and murmured, "Yes! I'm having another one as well!"

No comments:

Post a Comment