Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Ear phone


I need the ear phone. I hate exercise and I want to trick myself in hearing songs so I take my mind out of the body pain. But nowadays I’m into hearing discourse and podcast.
My previous company was in Siruseri and I used to commute for almost an hour to office, so that’s 2 hours a day. I’m not a guy who falls asleep as soon as I sit in my bus (this is an office bus). I’m not that  gifted! Also I cannot read in a moving bus, so I resorted to listening to radio and also sometimes to audio books.
Switching back to the present day, I’m hearing discourses in Tamil during my exercise. Right now its Velukkudi and Suki Sivam to be specific its Vidhura Needhi and Bhagavat Gita respectively.
All the audio books I heard previously were in English and this is the first time I’m into hearing a Tamil audio book (discourse).
Intellectually refreshing and physically beneficial (remember I’m exercising as I am hearing it)

No comments:

Post a Comment