Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chepauk Stadium

I went to Chepauk stadium to see India vs Australia match. This was my first live match experience.  I was there for about 1:30 mins. I had a wish to see one four, one six and one wicket which was fulfilled.
Good to watch star cricketers playing live less than 1 km away.
Sachin was just a km away, Dhoni was 1 km away.
Cricket commentators who I adore, Harsha Boghle, Ravi Shashtri and many many more were just a km away.
Wow! What an experience! That too just for Rs 125 / day. Commuting was so very simple with MRTS.

Its very difficult to follow a six, before you see in the air its already in pavilion.

It was still winter in Chennai but how much hot it was! How the players stand this heat for a full day!

Have resolved to see every test cricket match which is played in Chennai.

No comments:

Post a Comment