Thursday, July 15, 2021

I deleted youtube app in my phone

Yes I did it and feel super awesome!

I used to burn sometime everyday looking at my subscription and the never ending list of suggested videos from youtube in my mobile its a distraction. 


I still have youtube in my smart tv and that's ok. Because its a planned downtime when I sit in front of my TV. But with my mobile since its handy and when I feel I needed to look for something interesting it kills the time 3 mins becomes 13 mins just like that!!

Anyway if I want to access youtube in my mobile I can still use browser and since it requires some effort I don't end up doing it and this helps me save hours every week. 

You don't need willpower to overcome addiction to distraction. You just need to setup your environment which benefits you and that's a smart way to becoming productive

No comments:

Post a Comment